Crescent Sandpiper Condo FAQ
Below are the most frequently asked questions and answers for Crescent Sandpiper condos. If you have any more questions, please contact us!
Crescent Beach rules and driving regulations:
To ensure Crescent Beach stays bright and beautiful and few rules and regulations are put in place. Visitors should always be considerate of the environment and animals that live there.
- No loud music
- No alcoholic beverages or glass containers
- No open fires
- No Fireworks
- All animals must be leashed at all times.
You may drive on Crescent Beach between 8:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.(hours vary based on sea turtle season).
Driving speed is limited to 10 mph and traffic should remain southbound.
Are there distinct rules for Crescent Sandpiper condos?
Rules at Crescent Sandpiper are constantly changing. To get up-to-date rules please contact us.
How far is Crescent Sandpiper from downtown St. Augustine?
Downtown St. Augustine is approximately 11.9 miles and a 22-minute drive.
What amenities are included at Crescent Sandpiper condos?
At Crescent Sandpiper condos, you will have full access to all complex amenities including a pool (open dawn to dusk), tennis and basketball courts, and direct and gated access to Crescent Beach for easy and accessible beach days!
What options do I have for shopping and dining at Crescent Sandpiper condos?
Crescent Sandpiper is located in a convenient location between St. Augustine and Palm Coast which gives many different shopping and dining options. Crescent Sandpiper is located close to Publix, Walmart, and Target as well as many restaurants.
Important questions to ask when purchasing a condo at Crescent Sandpiper:
- Is the association approval of the Buyer required?
- Is this Association involved in any lawsuits?
- Does the Association have first right of refusal?
- How many parking spaces will I have?
- Are there special assessments I will have to pay?
- Are pets allowed?
- What is the current maintenance fee and what does it include?
- How much is the property management charge?
- Can I have a copy of the budget?
- How much is in reserves?
- Is there an on-site rental office?
- When will I receive condo documents?
- Can I rent my unit?
- Do I need to apply to the association and what is the fee to do so?